Friday, April 16, 2010

Traveling in Time

If I could choose any time period to travel to it would be to the future. I would hope 2012 isn't true so the earth wouldn't be a giant ball of boiling lava. Assuming that wouldn't happen I would love the future. I would create space attractions that were scams and become a trillionaire. Then I would buy myself a planet and have a family and live in paradise. I would drees in a tux 24/7 and do whatever I wanted all day long. Then I would create the first diamond factory ever. After that I would create a way to over-mutate fruit, and make a vacation house out of watermelon shells. Lastly I would start a project for bringing frozen people back to life. Then I would die and freeze myself and hope my business would figure out to bring me back to life. Meanwhile my kids would be running all my businesses and be having a great life. Where would you go and what would you do?

No comments: